Because there are so many cigars out there and we’re pretty sure we’d be fine with trying all of them. From light to medium-strength cigars for the beginner to much more full-bodied options, we got you covered. We met with Professional Amateur Cigar Smoker and CEO of The Ceres Group, an IT consulting & staffing firm in Boston, David Belanger who gave us his picks for some of the best cigars of all times to add to your humidor in 2022.
Here is a list of best cigars in the world:
1. Montecristo ’80th Anniversary No. 2′ Cigars – Buy a Box of 12 Here for $238
Flavor/Notes: Full-bodied flavor of nuts, creamy caramel, leather and cedar.
2. Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real ‘No. 2 Belicoso Box Pressed’ Cigars – Buy a Box of 25 Here For $178
Flavor/Notes: Medium body in strength, with rich nutty and toasty flavors.
3. Arturo Fuente ‘Fuente Opus X The Lost City’ Double Robusto Cigars – Buy a Box of 10 Here For $300
Flavor/Notes: Earth, spice, cedar, pepper, cream and caramel.
4. Montecristo Artisan Series Cigars – Buy a Box of 15 Here For $243
Flavor/Notes: Medium to full-bodied with flavors of coffee and cream.
5. Davidoff Special Series ‘Double R’ Cigars – Buy a Box of 25 Here For $764
Flavor/Notes: Zesty pepper and buttery leather.
6. H. Upmann ‘Reserve Maduro Toro’ Cigars – Buy a Box of 27 Here For $100
Flavor/Notes: Smooth and creamy with hints of cocoa and coffee.
7. Romeo Anejo by Romeo y Julieta Cigars – Buy a Box of 20 Here For $171
Flavors/Notes: Full body smoke with wonderful notes of coffee and delicious dark chocolate.
8. Ashton Estate Sungrown ’24-Year Salute’ Cigars – Buy a Box of 25 Here For $525
Flavor/Notes: Bold notes of earth, spice, leather, wood and nuts.
9. Punch ‘Rothschild Maduro’ Cigars – Buy a Box of 50 Here For $184
Flavor/Notes: Earthy, creamy and consistant.
10. Excalibur Cameroon ‘Merlin’ Cigars – Buy a Box of 20 Here For $92
11. La Estrella Cubana Habano Cigars – Buy a Box of 20 Here For $55
Flavor/Notes: Leather, spice, caramel and dark roast coffee.
12. La Gloria Cubana ‘Serie R No. 5’ Cigars – Buy a Box of 24 Here For $135
Flavor/Notes: Chocolate, pepper and spicy sweetness.
13. Arturo Fuente ‘Churchill Maduro’ Cigars – Buy a Box of 25 Here For $135
Flavor/Notes: Light-to-medium and great for beginner cigar smokers or someone who is looking for a subtle, but satisfying smoke.
14. Flor de Gonzalez ’15th Aniversario Torpedo’ Cigars – Buy a Pack of 5 Here For $30
Flavor/Notes: Creamy and nutty goodness.
15. Padron ‘1964 Anniversary Series – Corona’ Cigars – Buy a Box of 25 Here For $255
Flavor/Notes: Espresso, earth, chocolate, and nuts.
16. Cohiba Dominican ‘Robusto’ Cigars – Buy a Box of 25 Here For $244
Flavor/Notes: Medium-strength, pepper, and cedar.
17. Partagas ‘Fabulosos’ Cigars – Buy a Box of 25 Here For $136